This is a full recording of a webinar we hosted exploring the evidence on attainment-raising activities conducted by Higher Education Providers (HEPs).
It was an opportunity to hear more and discuss our new report, a rapid-evidence review on interventions and activities carried out by HEPs to raise the attainment of school-age students.
It was also an opportunity to:
- Update the sector on the development of a new validated survey that will allow HE providers to measure intermediate outcomes that are positively correlated with attainment
- Find out how HEAT’s new Key Stage 4 dashboard and dataset can assist providers to evaluate the impact of attainment raising activity
- Hear from the OfS about their expectations for universities and colleges in relation to raising attainment activity, including making variations to access and participation plans for 2023-24
The webinar was presented in five sections:
- Attainment raising typology
- Variations to APPs
- Measuring KS4 attainment
- Measuring intermediate outcomes
- Q&A with the audience