The conference will bring together representatives from the higher education sector to learn more about robust evidence and best-practice evaluation for widening participation and student success.
TASO will launch new evidence and host a range of high-profile speakers to help the sector understand the importance of evidence-informed policy and practice.
- Our first day focuses on the evidence landscape for improving equality gaps in higher education. See more details in the agenda below.
- Our second day will consist of more practical sessions on best-practice evaluation. Find out more about the second day. Do not forget: you have to register separately for our Day 2 sessions.
- Both days are free to attend
TASO Conference Day 1 - ProgrammePlease find below the programme for the first day of our conference on Wednesday 21 April 2021. This may be subject to change.
Who should attend?
- HE professionals interested in improving access and student success
- Anyone wanting to learn more about evidence-informed practice and policy
- Please get in touch by emailing:firstname.lastname@example.org