The conference will bring together representatives from the higher education sector to learn more about robust evidence and best-practice evaluation for widening participation and student success.
TASO will launch new evidence and host a range of high-profile speakers to help the sector understand the importance of evidence-informed policy and practice.
- Our second day will consist of more practical sessions on best-practice evaluation.
- We are running three concurrent workshops in the first part of the day and two concurrent workshops in the second part.
- You will need to sign up for each individual session. You can only sign up for one workshop in each timeslot.
- Both days are free to attend
- All sessions will be recorded and distributed after the conference.
- See more detail in the programme below and register today.
- Looking for more information on our first day? Conference Day 1 – 21 April
TASO Conference Day 2 - ProgrammePlease find below an overview of the programme for the second day of our conference on Thursday 22 April 2021. This may be subject to change.
Please note that you will need to register for each session that you want to attend, as some sessions are running concurrently.
Who should attend?
- HE professionals with an interest in evaluation.
- Evaluators after a refresh on key evaluation methodologies.
- Anyone interested in learning more about best-practice evaluation.
- Please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org