TASO recognises that robust and effective evaluation comes with its challenges. Our aim is to provide both practical and theoretical support to help upskill and empower the sector to be better able to overcome these challenges.
Take a look at our range of free evaluation guidance resources below.
- Correlation versus causation
- Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) – theory, methods and practice
- Introduction to quasi-experimental designs
- Impact evaluation with small cohorts
- Theory of Change workshop
- Pre and post-test design
- Survey design and validation
- Designing Likert scales
- Question time – addressing common challenges in evaluation