The Centre for Transforming Access and Student Outcomes in Higher Education (TASO) has partnered with the Higher Education Access Tracker (HEAT) to analyse some of the extensive data currently held within the HEAT database.
Specifically, we investigated the relationship between outreach participation and:
- Key Stage 4 (KS4) attainment
- HE progression
- Progression to ‘top third’ HE providers (i.e. those with the highest entry requirements in terms of entry qualifications).
This one hour event will provide an overview of the key findings from the analysis. This event will also be recorded.
- Dr Eliza Kozman, Deputy Director (Research) TASO
- Dr Anna Anthony, Senior Analyst, HEAT
- Dr Omar Khan, Director TASO (facilitator)